Our Laboratory of “Medical and Physics Research” actively works in cooperation with various scientific, medical, research-and-production as well as high-education organizations of the systems of Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), Russian Academy of Medical Science (RAMS), Ministry of Education, Ministry of Healthcare of Russian Federation, etc. Over the years of its existence, the Laboratory has cooperated and conducted joint scientific research within the framework of agreements on scientific and technical cooperation, as well as of economic agreements with:
- Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (Dubna);
- Institute of Radio-Engineering and Electronics of RAS named after V. A. Kotel’nikov;
- Institute of Applied Physics of RAS;
- Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics of RAS (ITEB);
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT);
- Moscow State University named after M.V.Lomonosov (MSU);
- National Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute" (NBIC-Center);
- Army-medical Academy named after S.M.Kirov (AMA);
- State Scientific Centre of Laser Medicine;
- Almazov National Medical Research Centre;
- State Scientific and Production Company "Ciklon-test";
- Joint stock company "Yelatma Instrument Making Plant" (ELAMED);
- LLC "R&D Center EOS-Medica";
- LLC "Optical medical diagnostic systems" (ODS-MED)
- LLC "Altomedika";
- SPE “LAZMA” Ltd. Co.;
- Group of companies "R-Bot"
and together with a number of other enterprises and institutions of our country. Also, working contacts and cooperation in the field of laser spectrophotometric diagnostic methods have been established over these years with University of Dundee and University of St Andrews (Scotland), FN Aachen University of Applied Science (Germany), Oncologic Center of Nancy (France), Scientific and Research University KAIST (South Korea), Munich LIFE Center and University Hospital of Munich (Germany), "ASKION" GmbH (Germany), R&D Center "Samsung" (South Korea), etc. Contacts with Chinese manufacturers of medical equipment are currently being worked out.
We are always glad to new offers on advantageous scientific cooperation!
One of the Laboratory duties is carrying out and support of carrying out of clinical validation (trials) of new high-technology medical equipment on the clinical base of MONIKI. According to the letter of Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development (Roszdravnadzor) No. 01-35195/08 from 12/15/2008 our Institute “MONIKI” is included in the official list of Russian medical organizations which have rights to medical tests of medical products and equipment of domestic and foreign manufactures according to the given out license. Tests are executed according to Administrative Rules of Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development on execution of the state function on registration of products of the medical appointment, confirmed by the order No. 735 of Ministries of Healthcare and Social Development from October, 30th 2006.